Monday, February 25, 2013

Under Construction

I am currently rebuilding this blog from the ground up. I am keeping the same title because I am creatively stunted at the moment, haha. The purpose of rebuilding the blog is to direct my energy towards a few interests that I have and hopefully will open a discussion among many communities, my primary target is the gaming community. As a gamer, there are many interesting topics that can be addressed that range from serious and political to fun and opinionated. In the gaming world, everything is going up and down, so I think it would be fun and interesting to get others perspective on the subjects that I will be bringing up. I am looking forward to many discussions with many people.

You can also follow me on twitter: @collins_m81

I will have my first new post up today or tomorrow and the topic of concern will be concepts of survival horror and how it has changed over time.

Thank you everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment